White Bags instead of White Pants


One thing – which sounds weird but- I absolutely hate in summer are white trousers, jeans, and skirts.
Yes, I can feel all the confusion or even the hate. But yeah, I really don’t like that trend that’s coming every summer. I don’t mind white dresses (especially the wedding dresses are amazing!) and I absolutely don’t mind white bags.

Yes, you heard right: white bags.

Quite a while ago I found a beautiful bag at Parndorf Fashion Outlet which is white. It’s from the brand Marc Picard. I didn’t really know why I got it because I didn’t know how to style such a statement piece. I really struggled finding an outfit that worked for me and the bag. So, for over two year it was hidden in my wardrobe and after a little declutter I found it and thought let’s try it again. And like magic it worked! And I can tell you I fell in love and didn’t want to wear anything else but that bag with everything I could find.

A white bag can be quite scary when it comes to the styling session. And one of my favourite outfits with this bag is my straight leg jeans and a stripy top! Yes, it does sound simple, but it clearly works for me. If I feel a bit fancy I love wearing that outfit (and the bag!) with a little high heel! If I feel like having a comfy walk in the city I do enjoy wearing my bag out with grey converse!


What do I like about that bag?

Something I real enjoy about this bag is the fabric and the pattern. And the big black wooden thing to open the bag.
Another bonus is that it has adjustable straps! So, you can wear it shorter or long! Another thing I love about this white bag is that you can wear it in so many different ways as I said you can wear it longer or shorter due to the adjustable straps, however you can even wear it only as a handbag as well as a shoulder bag, so you can remove the adjustable strap.
Even though the bag itself looks quite small it fits quite a lot in it! Because let’s be honest I am one of those people who has their entire house with them when they leave the house! The bag is divided in four areas which includes two zip areas and two open areas! You even got to secret pockets! Which to be honest I am only using for my lip balm or lipstick.
Sadly, the Brand closed so if you are interested in buying one you can get one second handed or from the “new” Picard brand where they sell a quite similar one!




Product mentioned:


Images©Diego Krupitza

Comments