Croatia the place of sunsets


When I think of Croatia there is one memory in my head. At around 5 years ago or so I went to Croatia for the first time and let’s be honest before I was there I hadn’t had a good picture of it. I couldn’t imagine that there are beautiful beaches. So, I was determined to convince my parents to go to Italy or any other place. With no luck, thank god!



After I went there I fell in love with the ruff nature, the stone beaches and the cold water, as well as all the great spots around me. But there was one thing I extremely fell in love with which was the sunsets. After I went there I always thought back to the beautiful sunsets and the great beaches and wanted to go back ever since.
One thing I always connect with Croatia is going camping and since the first time in Croatia we always went to the exact same camping place. Not only because they have a great location where not a lot of houses and people are but also due to their extremely welcoming way.





It is the perfect place to just relax and let all your problem go away. Its quite a small village but if you want a bit of action, there is a big city quite near.
But let’s go back to the sunsets.



I love sunsets and I think I do like sunrises too. The only problem with sunrises is that there quite early for me. Even though I woke up at around 5.30 a.m. every day I still missed the sunrises. That’s why I guess I am more of a sunset person because I can’t miss them.
In Croatia the sunsets are magical there are not the same as in Vienna. But in the same time, I feel like I can’t compare that since Drage and Vienna are quite different. But let’s be honest having a sea in front of you with a sunset is just magical. And that’s why I fell in love with!





What’s your suddenly fell in love place? And where did you saw the most beautiful sunset?

Stuff I mentioned:
Camping place: Oaza Mira  
Images: © Diego Krupitza / Veronica Krupitza

Comments