Summer Blue Vibes


There are quite some bits and bobs that I love about summer. For example, showing off my new AND old dresses, wearing colour and shorts as well as having an ice cream and iced caramel Macchiato with soy milk in my hand.
As you can see there are a lot of reasons to love summer but also as many as negative ones! As beautiful the summer in the city is the weather can be hot and sticky which is nothing we want for summer if you don’t have a beach or a swimming pool next to you.
But let’s go back to the beautiful thing about summer! Yes, I mean the clothes we can wear during that time!
I am quite basic when it comes to fashion and to be honest I don’t care what others say about it because I like it, so I am wearing it. During my final exams study session, I took a little break and went shopping and found one piece of art in a beautiful bodycon dress. It is in the strangest fabric I have ever seen on a summer dress, but it is still perfect for those hot days where you just want to sit in the cool dark and have one ice cream after another.
However, this dress really works perfectly for me! The only thing I am a bit frustrated is about that VERY low-cut V-neck which I really love but when I am saying low cut V-neck I really mean low cut! But that problem was solved after the second wear.
I wore this dress in two very different styles and still can’t decide which style I love more! For those more chilled days I love wearing it with my grey converse and my all-time favourite cropped denim jacket with my little backpack.
When it’s getting hot outside and I can’t wear the dress with anything but on its own I love to wear it with a white Bandeau, flipflops and my favourite white bag!

















Do you want to know more about me, my outfits and what I am doing?? Head over to my Instagram: @veronica_pinguin

Outfit Details:
Dress: Original Joseph Janard ; alternative Calvin Klein / Flip Flops / Converse / Bag / Necklace

Images: ©Diego Krupitza

Comments