Spring came!

I love winter! Yes, I really do, however during winter time everything is so dark and there is not a lot of colour in Vienna. Which I normally do like however it`s time to do something against it and since I cannot change the weather or so, I thought it`s time to do something with my outfit to get some colour in it! And that’s what I have done!
During the last couple of weeks, I was looking for a beautiful jumper that I can wear during the coldest winter days as well as the not so cold ones, for example march! And I found the best jumper I have ever seen! And no there are no stripes included which never happens in my life! And it’s a colour I have never really worn in my life. It`s a kind of yellow jumper!! Or even more of an oatmeal colour.
Where did I find it?
I honestly have to say, that I had a bit of a help finding this jumper here! Emma Hill not only an amazing Youtuber (I love her she is so amazing!) but also a great Blogger mentioned that jumper on her Blog that I really enjoy reading! After seeing that jumper I fell in love and wanted it immediately!

After a while I browsed around Zalando and found the exact jumper and I bought it in the second I saw it! Since then I love wearing it because it brings some colour in our winter days and it feels like spring came earlier!




©Diego Krupitza


©Diego Krupitza


©Diego Krupitza


©Diego Krupitza


©Diego Krupitza


©Diego Krupitza



©Diego Krupitza



©Diego Krupitza


Outfit Details:
Jeans: Topshop // Jumper: Topshop or Petite Topshop // Shoes: Find .// Jacket: New Look // Bag: Primark //

Comments