The Stripy Summer Vibes


Here in Vienna we had a heat wave. We had 30 degrees everyday and to be honest I really enjoyed it a lot. In the last two days now, it got a bit colder (still warm, but not that hot).
But when those hot days are coming back I am totally for it and guess what the stripes weren’t going anywhere. For some years now, I am a hundred percent stripy lover and I try to have them in as many outfits as I can. Strange? Maybe.
However, this summer, the stripy are kind of big in Vienna and they are even bigger when they have a bit of yellow going on. And that’s what you can see in one of my fav stripy outfit for this season as well as for the summer days.


© Littlemct

© Littlemct

© Littlemct

© Littlemct

© Littlemct



Outfit Details:
Jeans: Topshop / Blouse: Primark similar New Look / Shoes: Converse / Bag: Hallhuber, Similar ones here and here / Necklace: Tiffany & CO. and Bijou Brigitte Similar one here and here / Watch: Daniel Wellington

Do you want to know more about me, my outfits and what I am doing?? Head over to my Instagram: @veronica_pinguin

Comments